Immigration Lawyer Abogada de Inmigración Tucson, AZ
Quality, Honesty, and a Spirit of Service.
A proven track record of winning asylum cases.
NO MATTER WHO IS PRESIDENT, WE ALL HAVE RIGHTS
We don’t know exactly what is going to happen with immigration yet; we just know it is likely to be bad. We will provide updates as we can.
How can I avoid Immigration Scams?
Are you getting the right immigration help? Many people offer help with immigration services. Unfortunately, not all are authorized to do so. While many of these unauthorized practitioners mean well, all too many of them are out to rip you off. This is against the law and may be considered an immigration services scam. If you need help filing an application or petition with USCIS, be sure to seek assistance from the right place, and from people that are authorized to help. Going to the wrong place can:
- Delay your application or petition
- Cost you unnecessary fees
- Possibly lead to removal proceedings
Remember: Know the facts when it comes to immigration assistance, because the Wrong Help Can Hurt.
This is a link to help you find lawyers who are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Tools to Help You Avoid Scammers
Empower yourself by using these online educational resources, which include:
- The top things to know before and after filing an application or petition
- A list of common immigration services scams
- State-by-state information on where you can report an immigration services scam
- Advice on finding authorized legal help
- Educational tools you can print and share
A Word About Fees
Most cases are charged a flat fee, with payment due up front. However, if the case looks complicated, fees will be charged at an hourly rate, with a deposit due up front. All USCIS fees are due at the beginning of representation.
Rachel Wilson is an immigration lawyer abogada de inmigración in Tucson, AZ.